You’ve been assigned the task of organising the workplace party – what an exciting gig! Do keep in mind that there’s a difference between a regular DJ and a corporate DJ. Regular DJs will play what’s required; Top 40 and the classics – and that’s fine! But the events that they DJ for are generally very casual. Corporate functions are different and required someone who can do everything mentioned, with a professional demeanour.
PERTH CORPORATE DJ HIRE
We are proud of have Perth’s best corporate function DJs. Australia’s biggest brands trust us because our obsession with entertaining with a purpose. We discuss your goals early on and work with you to deliver on that vision.
If you decide that our team is the right fit and book Star DJ Hire, you’re assigned an event manager. Their roles is to:
- Assist in arranging logistics and special requirements for the entertainment;
- Liaise directly with your venue’s coordinator or relevant event manager;
- Provide any required insurances upon request
- Be available to answer any ‘event-related’ questions you might have
Australian businesses trust and choose us because:
- We have a team of over 10 corporate DJs in Perth, allowing us to match the perfect DJ according to your brief.
- Our DJs hold the appropriate licenses and insurances for your peace of mind.
- Our team is regularly trained and upskilled.
- Our corporate function DJ package includes all required equipment at no extra cost.
- We can customise packages with upgraded AV hire to suit large-scale events.
- We have tens of thousands of songs and access to any song available on the spot if it’s not within our immediate library.